Peter Christman has had a lot of firsthand experience in dealing with business owners on this subject! Peter educates business owners on solving the “Mystery of Exit Planning”. He demonstrates what a good exit planning strategy process looks like and how to get it done, so that owners can get back in control of their life and their future. During his presentations, Peter gives owners a confidential assessment that immediately shows them how to work on their business as well as work in their business. His experienced, candid, passionate, humorous, engaging and practical approaches relate well to business owners who tell it as it is! If your group, association, has members that are business owners, this is a can’t miss presentation!
DOWNLOAD SPEAKING HANDOUT: Peter Christman “The original exit planning coach”
Critical Presentation Points:
- Why business owners should Exit Plan now! Why don’t they?
- Solving the Exit Planning Mystery and achieve greater value for your life’s work!
- How do company value gaps affect your future and what to do about them?
- The effect of company valuations on your financial planning!
- What a good Exit Planning process looks like! What it accomplishes now and in the future!
- On a scale of 1-100, how prepared are you and your company for your future?
- How do you get started planning the second half of your life?
- When do you get started?
ABOUT PETER CHRISTMAN
As CEO and Founder of The CHRISTMAN Group and Co-Founder of the Exit Planning Institute, Peter is the “Original Exit and Succession Planning Coach”. During Peter’s 30-year career, he has successfully sold more than 200 companies in a wide variety of industries. Transactions have ranged from several million to over a hundred million dollars. Peter is an entertaining and sought after public speaker who has given hundreds of presentations and seminars on the benefits of Exit Planning and the middle market mergers and acquisition process. He has written articles on the importance of developing comprehensive Exit Planning Strategies and is the Co-Author of the book, “The Ten Trillion Opportunity”.