The economy, credit crunch, world global economy, and more, have severely dampened business owners’ enthusiasm for liquidity, possibly retirement and doing something else. Business owners are paralyzed and aren’t doing anything about it. Because of the confidentiality of the situation, they don’t know who to talk to. They fear their employees, customers, competitors, and vendors getting wind of their succession, exit or transition from the business.
These companies better call The Christman Group today!! Here’s why. These business owners who are contemplating doing something in the next five years must get on track now! In some cases, the planning and execution process to achieve all individual, business goals and objectives might take that long to accomplish.
The baby boomers will be coming into the marketplace and present a possible 10 trillion dollars worth of wealth exchange in the next 10-15 years. More companies on the market mean more competition and fewer buyers for business owners who don’t plan for their exit. Buyers will have more options and will gravitate to situations where the companies “have their act together” and are prepared for the next ownership generation.
The typical business owner has over 90% of their net worth tied up in their business and 80% of those are not prepared to exit their companies on their terms and conditions. Many have given little thought or are prepared for the transfer and transition of their business to family members, employees or third parties. In addition only 25% have started or completed an exit or estate plan. This is a formula for disaster!
Over the next 15 years, one out of every two businesses will experience a change in ownership. Over half of those transactions will be forced sales caused by death, disability, divorce or as a distressed sale. Another formula for disaster
Don’t be one of those statistics! Here are only some of the reasons you and/or your clients should call The Christman Group to begin the process of being S.E.T. for life:
- Every member is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA). Currently, there are only 92 internationally!!
- Since 2001 they have been pioneers and innovators in the art of Succession, Exit and Transition planning!!
- Collectively, they have over 150 years of successfully helping business owners plan and execute their transition plans!!
- Their model is unparalleled in assisting business advisors and owners in the SET process!!
- They will quickly, but thoroughly assess your situation and start you down the proper path to accomplishing your goals and objectives!!
- There are many more reasons, just do it!!!!