The SET for Life Program focuses on 3 planning areas that impact both your business and your personal life.
Successions Planning – The process of analyzing and planning for a company’s human capital needs necessary for long-term viability.
Exit Planning – The process of analyzing and planning for the company owner’s personal, financial and professional controlled departure from the company.
Transition Planning – This is the process of identifying, designing and implementing the company’s transaction strategy options.
Our process features include, but are not limited to:
- Development of individual goals and objectives from which to build our base strategy on.
- Creation of short term personal, company contingency plans.
- Multiple company and estate valuations.
- Proprietary 54 buyer factor analysis.
- Identification of key performance indicators that drive values upward or downward.
- Determination and establishment of a final SET strategy.
- Development of customized personal, business action plans.
- Assistance and coordination of qualified advisory team.